- 7-pole Chebyshev low-pass filter for harmonic suppression
- No coils to wind, all inductors supplied
- Tiny breadboard-friendly PCB, only 17mm x 14mm
- QRP power handling, we suggest <500mW
- Surface-mount construction for experienced solderers
This kit once assembled gives you a filter suitable for the output of a low-power amateur radio transmitter to achieve appropriate suppression of unwanted harmonics for legal usage.
The Tiny-LPF uses a 7-pole Chebyshev filter circuit, and is supplied with a set of filter components for the amateur radio band of your choice.
The Tiny-LPF uses surface-mount components, so this kit is not recommended for a novice solderer. We supply an extra one of each surface-mount chip capacitor and inductor to cover any you might lose during construction.